Read more about the Black Shark 4 and 4 Pro in our separate news story. It’s also worth checking out our
All of this in a package that’s priced at less than $500, and it’s definitely one of the best phones of the year. So if you’re in the market for a phone that’s more powerful than what the Pixel 5a has to offer, get the Black Shark 4. But the star of the show is the 6.67-inch stock ROM (firmware) Super AMOLED display with its 144Hz refresh rate and HDR 10+ compatibility. I’m not sure if Xiaomi sourced the panel from Samsung or what, but this screen is absolutely gorgeous.
- It all sounds wonderful on paper, but as we all know too well, hardware doesn’t always equal awesomeness.
- If you value performance over everything else, there isn’t a single thing you’d be left wanting for.
- With good lighting, stills have a decent amount of detail, vibrant colours and great dynamic range, making it a good snapper for everyday shots.
- While we monitor prices regularly, the ones listed above might be outdated.
- The main hook of JOYUI 12 is, of course, Shark Space 4.0, the company’s hub for gaming on the smartphone.
The ultrawide cranks up the color but with its detail lacking, produces quite a mushy photo with no real clarity when you zoom in. The front-facing camera is pretty good, though — 4-in-1 pixel binning the 20MP shot with decent HDR to make a balanced image. Just don’t use the AI features, unless you want to look like a horrifying human/anime hybrid. Regardless, in real-world use, it translates to a phone that doesn’t get a single hint of slowdown no matter what games you throw at it. Same goes for your everyday tasks, including multitasking and swiping between apps.
- The ROG Phone 6 Pro sports a 6.78-inch HDR10+ AMOLED display that supports a 165Hz refresh…
- The Battery comes with a powerful non-removable Li-Po 4500 mAh and fast charging support.
- The case is already thick enough, so the camera module doesn’t stick out too much.
- Black Shark claims that it is possible to charge the battery completely in fifteen minutes.
- Despite being more powerful, the Oppo tech is only claimed to fill up its 4,000mAh battery in 20 minutes.
This is low-level software that controls the device’s basic functions, such as its buttons, display, and connectivity. If you are facing any software error on your device or any other application issue, it means your phone needs to flash. Download Vodafone firmware is clearly the largest mobile phone and internet service provider hence any individual who becomes the company s client might wonder how to do firmware update for Vodafone . Here, we will have a look at how to do these things efficiently and safely. INTERNAL_LINK Quick Access Required Content Check Vodafone firmware version Download Vodafone firmware Stock ROM (Flash File) Watch Video Tutorial on Youtube How to download and …
The Shark comes in 4 color options including Magic Black, Black, Blue, and Silver. In the test box, they’ve included a case as well which covers most of the phone’s rear but has a few cutouts, which I assume are for improved heat dissipation. The Black Shark 4 uses the Qualcomm 870 processor, which is commonly found in many upper mid-range and affordable flagship devices.